Extravagant Weddings | Bel-Aire Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Have the most beautiful wedding in town at the Clarion Lake Erie & Bel-Aire Conference Center in Erie, PA. Choose your perfect wedding from a variety of package options that the Clarion Lake Erie & Bel-Aire Conference Center provides. The professionals will work with you to ensure that everything will be done in time so that you can have the perfect wedding day, just like you imagined.
Click on any of the packages to the right to see the Wedding Menus offered at Clarion Lake Erie & Bel-Aire Conference Center.
- Decide on a wedding date
- Work out your budget.
- Pick your wedding party.
- Reserve your date and venues.
- Book Church/Officiant
- Research photographers, bands, florists, and caterers.
- Hire the photographer and the videographer.
- Book the entertainment.
- Meet caterers.
- Purchase a dress.
- Reserve a block of hotel rooms for out-of-town guests.
- Register for gifts
- Select and purchase invitations.
- Start planning a honeymoon.
- Shop for bridesmaids' dresses.
- Purchase a dress.
- Meet with the officiant.
- Book a florist.
- Arrange transportation.
- Start composing a day-of timeline.
- Book the rehearsal and rehearsal-dinner venues.
- Check on the wedding invitations.
- Select and order the cake.
- Send your guest list to the host of your shower.
- Purchase wedding shoes and start dress fittings.
- Schedule hair and makeup artists.
- Choose your music.
- Finalize the menu and flowers.
- Order favors, if desired.
- Make a list of the people giving toasts.
- Finalize the readings.
- Finalize the order of the ceremony and the reception.
- Print menu cards, if you like, as well as programs.
- Purchase the rings.
- Send your event schedule to the vendors.
- Touch base again with all the vendors.
- Meet with the photographer.
- Review the playlist with the band or deejay.
- Send out the invitations.
- Submit a newspaper wedding announcement.
- Enjoy a bachelorette party.
- Enter RSVPs into your guest-list database.
- Get your marriage license.
- Mail the rehearsal-dinner invitations.
- Visit the dressmaker for (with luck!) your last dress fitting.
- Stock the bar.
- Send out as many final payments as you can.
- Confirm times for hair and makeup and all vendors.
- E-mail and print directions for drivers of transport vehicles.
- Assign seating.
- Purchase bridesmaids' gifts.
- Write vows, if necessary.
- Get your hair cut and colored, if desired.
- Reconfirm arrival times with vendors.
- Delegate small wedding-day tasks.
- Send a timeline to the bridal party.
- Pick up your dress.
- Check in one last time with the photographer.
- Set aside checks for the vendors.
- Send the final guest list to the caterer and all venues hosting your wedding-related events.
- Break in your shoes.
- Assemble and distribute the welcome baskets.
- Pack for your honeymoon.